Our street library was established during the Covid lockdown of 2020 when the libraries were closed. It has remained well used since then.
A part of the larger Food is Free Ringwood East where there are
– Sharing shelves are so you can leave excess food from your pantry or gardent.
– Free plant stand for leaving plants pots seedlings and garden related items.
– A rubbish bin for compost and you can help feed our chooks.
– Free Jars in their own special bookcase.
– A seat for resting if you would like to.
– A community noticeboard for local news.
Give what you can. Take want you can use. All welcome.