You’ll be working direct with Nic and Cecile to help grow our movement from our above ground bunker in Erskineville, NSW.
Ideally, you’ll be:
- Studying an information technology related field
- Excellent in written english with loquacious and bodacious creative writing skills
- Very web literate and comfortable with learning web publishing platforms and databases
The position starts on October 29th and finishes on November 30th and is 3 days per week (some flexibility).
- Personal skills that show you how to encourage people and communities to start something new
- Valuable technical – and technology – skills that will help you develop your future career
- Practical work and project management skills
- Tricks to help you be productive and efficient in a work environment where there are few resources
Please apply using the form below before October 15th.
Internship or volunteer application