Street Library is a not for profit organisation that inspires a love of reading, builds community, and sparks creativity by sharing the love of books with people in your neighbourhood.
In partnership with The Centre for Volunteering, Street Library is looking for people who are wanting to make a difference to in their tight-knit communities.
(hint: If you’ve come to us via The Centre for Volunteering, use the promotion code BOOKMARKS to get something special if you buy a street library)
We are looking for passionate book worms to help spread our message:
- Raise some funds to purchase a small street library
- Paint your Street Library, or arrange a local artist to.
- Build one yourself by using the kit version of The Shed
- Launch your Street Library with a book or social group from your community
- Announce your Street Library to your local media to attract people to your library.
- Involve your friends, family and work colleagues to help your library take off.
Volunteering is a great way for members of their community to donate their time to help spread the joy of reading.
We value our amazing volunteers and could not do the work we do without them!